Thursday 4 August 2011

A Weekend In Another World

I spent some of a recent weekend with my current love affair.

We lived the life I want.


We sat in the sunshine, we drank summer drinks, we went for dinner, we strolled through beautiful places, we kissed behind rails of clothes in shops....


So, just to turn this away from sounding like a stupidly gag-inducing post I'd like to clearly state now. We fucked.


We fucked so much we tore the sheet on the bed.... (Sorry hotel people.)




Later on, after a much needed sustenance break, we resumed with our antics.

We are just as amazing in bed as we are out of it.



And then something even more magical happens.... Remember that kiss under the fairy lights? The perfect moment for a kiss? Yep... Well, this is more magical...


He comes. While inside of me. (Yes I know this isn't something that's magical.) I'm in a kneeling position on him and he's sat up. 
He comes. And then I come. He sets me off. I almost knock him out in my shuddering orgasm. (That's the magical part.)


Something out of a novel right?
Well, what makes it more magical for me is that... I never come in sex.

This isn't down to my partners I'd like to say. I fully enjoy sex but I don't enjoy it when someone's spending their time trying to make me orgasm and I'm like, seriously, this is great but my clitoris is used to vibrating rabbit ears. Let's not spend so much time on it that it becomes awkward.

And let's face it. Who the hell wants sex that's just about one person. You might as well be masturbating. On your own.


So, in the past. There have only been two people who have achieved this magic. (Yep, decided to carry on using 'magic' as my appropriate metaphor.)

They've both been long term boyfriends.

The first, I'll just point out, was when I was 16/17.
I didn't even know what an orgasm was. And we weren't even having sex. But this happened on three separate occasions until my best friend and I had a talk and she confirmed that indeed, I'd been having orgasms. (Something that was rather an amusing in-joke between us.)



The other, last happened, sometime in 2009? Is that right? (Like I'm asking my vagina that question....)



Where this whole event gets worse is when I'm talking to one of my friends about it. (The same one who thinks my life is 'hilarious'.)
I confess that this has only happened with people I've been in love with and that even then, it was never so.....synchronised.
She gasps. (Maybe.)

'This basically means you love him!'


I protest. Of course it doesn't. I can't describe my feelings really, although I do admit that having a best friend and then having passionate sex with them does basically make it a relationship kind of feeling.
But, no! It's not like that....

She just looks at me and says 'You're in trouble.'


And of course, she's right.


Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost coupon