Saturday 27 August 2011

First, Second, Third?

I was thinking about my first kiss the other day. Nothing too inspiring or thought-provoking. Not exactly a core-shaker.

However, I've just thought about my 'timeline of events' and I've just realised that actually, that can't have been my first kiss. I think I was mistaking it for my first boyfriend...
Yep, went out with the guy for 3 weeks before getting bored and finding someone new.


So what's the problem, just a little misunderstanding, understandable considering it was longer ago than last month...

Well, now trying to recall...Who the hell was my first kiss?


There was a guy I was 'going out with', nicknamed him 'Kent'. (The clue's there, I'm not giving away his identity.)
I remember we did...other stuff... Did we kiss? We must have done. Kissing comes before everything else right? Hmmm....


I realise this kind of mental block may not be an inspiring topic or even very amusing.... Who was your first kiss? Do you remember it unlike me??



No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost coupon