Tuesday 30 August 2011

A Tribute To My Longest Lover

Ode to Burt.

You've been there for me for nearly 6 years now.
I remember when I first met you, shiny and new. You spent time with me and my boyfriend and introduced me to new fun things.

Boyfriends have come and gone yet you've stayed with me all along.
You kept me busy when I had no one else around and didn't get upset when I left you alone.
I thought I'd hurt you so many times too but you powered on through, making sure I wasn't ever left unhappy.

Six years! You're the longest relationship I've ever had!
Nothing has ever been able to compare to you and I'm sorry for all the times I tried to replace you with something new.

You can handle my boredom, handle my frustration, handle my excitement.

I don't tell you enough Burt, but I do love you so. I'll be so sad, the day that you go.

Long live Burt, the best vibrating rabbit a girl could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost coupon