Wednesday 28 March 2012

Summers Past and Present

Days like this today just remind me of the time I spent as a teenager hanging out at a big park.

I wrote about these days in some detail as it was going on. One day I intended to turn it into a novel. Until I forgot everything....



'“Oh Suzy, you’re such a fucking bitch, if you lived in the sixteenth century, they’d burn you as a witch. Oh Suzy, you’re such a fucking whore, if you mess with me again, you’ll burn in hell for sure.” Shelly, Sophie, Anna and I all sung along to Gary as he sung the song he wrote himself against an acoustic guitar about an ex girlfriend.'


God those days seem so long ago. The same days when all I used to do was buy underwear (okay, not much change there) and my gay best friend would rummage through my bags, hold a g-string up and loudly exclaim, 'You could slice cheese with this!'


And I enjoyed fawning over cute boys a lot and wanting to kiss them.
Yeah. Actually this still sounds like my life now....



No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost coupon