Tuesday 6 March 2012

Men Are Like Buses

Men are like buses. None at all and then several at once. V frustrating.

Especially with the reappearance of my ex. He'd be the equivalent of a bus turning up that's not going where I want to go.

So. The Ex. He's trying to turn his charm onto me. Playing the wounded soldier.
I couldn't go back though. I re-thought my stance on having children for him when he suddenly announced that he definitely wanted kids in his future.
Are you crazy Madison??!
Yes, yes I was. Crazy in love. Blergh. I'd never reconsidered this before.
Although, it'd never been an issue before as none of my previous exes had ever wanted children either.

Thankfully though, I won't be falling for it this time! Oh, no! He can hold onto his phone number and I'll hold onto my eggs. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost coupon