Monday 2 May 2011

I Dream A Dream....

I've recently come to describing a certain person, in my head, as dreamy.
(May I clearly point out, I'm calling them dreamy in my head- The person is not in my head).

I see his face and I literally swoon. I don't even know how to describe the act of swooning... Perhaps as a mix of swooping and groaning?

But dreamy? What point in madness must a girl be at when she's calling a guy, American Style, 'Dreamy'?

Maybe it means that I've had a brain-transplant with Barbie? And don't get me wrong, I love Barbie. I have her as a friend on FB, she's lovely. But that's how she describes Ken.

Maybe it means he's the guy for me? Or maybe it's just lust. I don't think I've been in lust for a long time...

OR, maybe it's that, finally, after all this time, I've actually lost my marbles.


Yup, that seems more likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost coupon