Wednesday 14 July 2010

Relationships? Who wants one of those?

What is wrong with me? There must be something built into my senses, do not fall for the good guy.

It's the worst clichee and completely outdated but I fall for the bad boy every time.


Part of me thinks that really I'm just too scared of meeting someone perfect. I have too many flaws and strange habbits that could easily lead someone to hit me over the head with one of my many spiked stillettos.


No one tells you when you have to grow up. For years I've thought that I've just been too scared to leave my childhood behind and bam! Guess what, I'm now in my twenties and still watch episodes of care bears to relax.
Does one usually have to give up such childhood pleasures in order to succeed in a relationship?




Can I still stay up til the early hours of the morning eating popcorn and ice-cream? Will I no longer be able to get away with eating sweets for breakfast? Would I be able to continue wearing as many colours in one outfit as possible?



These are just some of the questions I'm faced with and I don't think I'm ready to try and answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost coupon