Saturday 17 July 2010

How can you tell these days who's worth your sweet time?

These days my thoughts on whether a man is suitable for me are based on remedial things such as whether he's a cat or a dog person.
If a dog's behavior is anything to go by (which let's face it, dogs and their owners are usually like twins) then I'd rather pass on a long, wet tongue falling about in my mouth with drool hanging down my chin.
Or worse yet, being licked.
On my face.



Call me old-fashioned but I'm still impressed with a man who can take me places. Literally. Obviously I'd like him to take me to a higher realm of intense pleasure but other than that I'm still bowled over by a certain gentleman working towards his pilot's license.
Yes, he flies planes! I do realise that he doesn't actually have his own plane and he's in copious amounts of debt from this but still. He flies!!

If he can handle a device of that size and intricacy then he's already got one up on all the men who can't even handle a tin-opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost coupon