Sunday 1 January 2012

New Years Ass

I worked last night so was consequently bored out of my mind all night.

I amused myself by keeping at a carefully balanced high of American sweets, vodka, Champage, beer and Red Bull....

Got home around 2.30am and after having a shower decided it would be a good time to change my sheets and flip my mattress....

After almost breaking about twenty things in process of said mattress flipping, I finished my sheets and crawled into bed just before 4am. Erg.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Note to self: never ask dear Madison to flip my mattress, just warm it up perhaps! (evil grin)

    Happy New Year - been reading all your past blog entries - very (ahem...) "interesting" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, many thanks and happy new year to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

dreamhost coupon