Saturday 8 October 2011

Morning Wake Up

After a very late night of partying and being flirtacious I ended up in a hotel.
Now, I'd just like to let you know, this isn't one of those horror stories of 'Oh my God, I woke up with this guy and I thought he was a different guy and what was I thinking?!'

No.

Although maybe on reflection this may be more interesting....

Nope. I wake up, open the curtains to let in some light so I can find my bra.
I notice rain marks on the window. Bitcherella, I only have shorts and flip flops with me. I pull back the net curtain to try and see whether the rain is going to make me look like an absolute twat.

Hmmm.... I can't seem to tell, there's a building in front of me and not much else...

Oh wait. What. Wait.

OH CHRIST.
I dive for the bed.

Yes. Outside the window. In the opposite building are office workers. Three floors directly in line with my window. And all the office workers are facing towards their window.

Oh, did I neglect to say one small thing? Yes, yes that's right, I am naked!

A whole office has just seen me naked!

What a way to start the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost coupon