Sunday 3 July 2011

Karma Bites

I'm going to be reincarnated into an ant in my next life.

My karma in this life is really becoming something that can't be recovered from.

I thought things were going so well. I've slowed down on drinking. Stopped fuelling the drugs trade. Stopped antagnoising jehover's witnesses....

Only one thing still doesn't seem to have become a deep issue for me...

Sleeping with other people's boyfriends.

I know. I'm a terrible person. Really. Hence the bad karma.

Now. If this was a friend's boyfriend. I could never do it. Wouldn't even think of it. Dream of it. Ponder the idea. I just want to make sure this is clearly recognised; I'm not disloyal.
In my twisted logic I just think that they should not make themselves available. Plus, if it's going to happen with me, it's just as likely to happen with anyone else.

I put myself in their position as well. And really. If I don't know the person and they stayed out of life. Well, they're just a face.




Yep. An ant. Definitely an ant. And I'll get stood on when I've just carried a small piece of dirt for a mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost coupon