Saturday 28 April 2012

Playing For The Other Team

Hola!

Yes, I realise it's been a short while since I last updated. I've been a busy bee keeping up with my work.

Of late I've given the other side of the camera a go. Yes. I have become Model De Jour. Haha.
No, really.

To be clear, I don't believe for one minute that I could ever be an actual model (although, compared to some of the people out there that call themselves 'models' I'm like Agness Deyn) so there won't be any new career aspirations for me in the future.
No, that kind of under-the-microscope scrutiny of each and every flaw that I have is not for me and not only can it be a mental pain but a physical one as well. Do you know how much work it is to contort, elongate, stretch and enhance your body? All whilst usually balancing in heels?

I didn't go into it toe first either. Straight into the deep end in underwear and suspenders! And then nothing but some tights and a belt....
Don't even get me started on the latex gloves. I have no idea how people wear dresses made of the stuff! It took me about twenty minutes to get them up my arms and then soon after they started cutting off my blood circulation....I had marks on my arms that looked like I'd be self harming for about a week afterwards.


Anyway, apart from all the negatives of posing in front of a camera it's quite fun to have all the attention on me I suppose and I like having end results that I can look back on in years to come and think 'Damn, I had a great body!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost coupon