Tuesday 14 June 2011

Mess Of Words. Clash.

I'm not going to lie to you all. (All, I say that like there's more than one person reading.)

Anyway, I'm not going to lie. I am terrible at keeping on task/updating/doing anything productive.
I actually have two posts, half written, in my drafts, waiting to be finished off. Signed off with a dot if you will. (Yep, just made up an expression of my own.)


It was recently my birthday anyway. I can't say my perspective and outlook on life has dramatically improved, have to say.

I did leave my sunglasses down south though.

Yes. I did fly the nest to visit pastures new.


(Well, I certainly seem to be speaking like an elderly person.)


I have to say as well, I co-hosted a radio show last week. Very exciting right?! (No, still not famous.) (Our mums are our biggest fans.)


Anyway, I came out with these two cracking sentiments;


'Tallyhoe ol' chap!'

And

'Give it some welly!'


So yeah, beginning to think I'm absolutely ready for a life of cats already.....



In other news. I finally had sex! Not a huge deal, not like it was my first time....with that person.
I needed it. Let's just say that.

Sorry to be so crude but to be honest, the relationship I've had with my vibrator of late has been very turbulent and I think it's really happy that I've finally given it a break. I genuinely feel disliked by my own toys.



Anyway, there was less of a point to this post. Many things have been happening recently that I really need to construct into some good group of words.
Like Dreamy guy. I have mentionned him before. He's dreamy. He makes me swoon. I got to see him. But I will talk about this another day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost coupon